Tuesday, January 13, 2015

UN PC Humour

Subject: FW: Not politically correct

Teacher asks Billy: "If you have five sweets and Mohammed asks for one, how many will you have left?” Billy; "Five. 


Wife says to husband,"You only ever want sex when you're drunk.” Husband says, "Thats not true; sometimes I want
a kebab.
 


My son asked me today what's the difference between a crow and a blackbird. I told him crows have somewhat heavier  
beaks and fan shaped tails; a blackbird has big rubbery lips, fuzzy hair and a massive arse. 


I bought the wife a Memory Stick, it's great; She hasn't forgotten my beer, dinner or sex once since the first beating. 


A Geordie and a Yank aid worker are helping out in Iraq   Yank says, "You from round here, buddy?"
"No," he replies, " Newcastle ."
"What State's that in?" asks the Yank.
"Pretty much the same as this place!
 


A man approaches a young woman in a shop.He says, " I can't find my wife, can I talk to you for a few minutes?"
The woman says, "Sure, but do you have any idea where your wife is?"
"Not a clue," he says, " But whenever I talk to a beautiful woman with tits like yours she appears out of nowhere!
 


The Japanese government have thanked Britain for the rescue dogs they sent. They said they were delicious . 


My sexy Chinese neighbour told me she was desperate for a roger. It was only when I had my trousers round my  
ankles that I realised she wanted to rent her spare room out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.