Monday, August 28, 2017

Young Women on Local Facebook

The other week a Young Women on to a local Facebook page was whining that she was losing her rented homed which she shared with her Baby. She was refused by lots of Landlords because she was on benefit.
So I asked the questions why was she on benefit and accepting Housing Benefit? That was the First mistake, second question and second mistake why is the father of the child not contributing to the child’s up keep? Her answer “he cleared off to Spain and I do not want his help”
Needless to say I came under attack by people on Facebook telling me it was non of my business.
Well it is my business as I am a Taxpayer and it is me who is paying for her benefit. His did not go well with the Facebook contributors who seem to think it is Governments duty to look after the feckless and absentee fathers responsabilities, well I do not. Now I have strange notion called I call it standing on your own 2 feet and being responsible for your own actions
Let me tell you in the 1970’s I had 3 young children it was the done thing in those days to marry the Mother of your Children and it was the duty of the Father to look after his family this rather quaint idea of taking responsibly for your action was quite popular back then. I hear from the younger generation especially those who ponce of the state that things were different back then, yes they were and the major difference was we live with in our means. Most of us did not have much money and yes there was full employment but not all jobs were well paid and being on the Dole was looked upon as shameful. As for todays  ridiculous Working Tax credits which was designed to keep wages low and put bigger profits into the shareholders was never heard off as for Housing Benefit I am not sure that existed back then if it did I knew no one who was receiving it (Just looked on line started 1982). Mind you most Jobs had some security in those days and there was none of that disgusting Zero Hours Contract and it was in time where we controlled who came into our country.
I expect I will be attacked by all the spongers on their Lap Tops paid for by the Taxpayers after they have been to get their free food from the Food banks before they go to the pub and lets not forget all those Lefty Snowflakes who think Government should pay for everything but do not know where to get the money

IT USED TO A LEFTY SAYING “COME THE REVOLUTION” THAT SHOULD BE THE SAYING FOR US ON THE RIGHT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.