Sunday, September 17, 2017

An Attack on Val by Mark Davies

The wife films my attempts at Karaoke and posts them on Facebook unlike me her Facebook is purely a social affair, so it came as a shock that she got an insulting message from someone called Mark Davies ( He was anonymous writer to my blogspot some 15 years ago) who supposedly lives in Borden which is as follows:

Mark Davies Great - my taxes support this thick oaf in OAP benefits or self-induced knee injuries. And he has the temerity to bang on about other families, when all of his kids are divorced and been accused of using drugs http://martinclarke.blogspot.co.uk/.../vineyard-and-drugs

Now this Mark Davies I am sure is a fictitious name and account as many years ago the same Mark Davies was making rude and lurid comments after looking at his Facebook page he has no posts, no friends, no photographs and no photo of himself the only thing he has on his Facebook is an article "We had sex with an Alien" tells me something about this Mark Davies have a look at his facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010814197211&fref=ufi

The BlogSpot he refers to was in 2007 and it is a pity he did not take the time to read it then he would not have made the accusation. In further replies he went on to say Val (the wife) was a bad uncaring mother who gave her children no love that is why they her children got divorced. Obviously this upset Val and she wanted to sue him BUT I said how could you sue someone who does not exist and because he cannot get at me he attacks the person I love. As you all know I have strong opinions which I not frightened to share I have been writing for the letters page in the local press since 1970 and for last 20 years I have my own BlogSpot have to admit I like it when I get fools like Mark Davies contributing they leave them self so open to rebuke. For example he goes on say he studied at Balliol Oxford got a degree in Politics Philosophy and Economics. Now are we to believe a man of this statue would make a silly comment on Facebook. The truth he is a Facebook Warrior a coward who uses anonymity to spew out his bile to attack my political beliefs.Do Not believe well this is what he put in one of replies:

“all your posts you develop a profile of two rather unpleasant characters prone to homophobic, religiously bigoted nationalist and far-right viewpoints”  Now tell me he is not a Lefty Snowflake and a supporter of Corbyn and Antifa

On a lighter note I thought his original Quote “ Great - my taxes support this thick oaf in OAP benefits or self-induced knee injuries” was funny incorrect but funny.  

As for some facts I  receive a pension  paid for since I was 15 and I have a Private Pension I paid into, plus I still pay income tax as I have my own business  As for knee injuries these were the result of competing for this country in Judo Sambo and Jiu jitsu also my last knee operation I  paid for. It interesting that Lefty Snowflakes blame everyone over 65 for the problems we have even some suggested we did not have a right to vote in the Referendum. Yet most people of my generation worked hard, paid their Taxes and National Insurance and never claimed benefit. Interesting when Mark Davies claimed to be at University there was no student fee so us Oldies paid for his education for 4 years, now let us hear what contribution to society is?

Now I will check out to see if there is a Mark Davies living in Borden on the Electoral Role. My feeling is that this Mark Davies is most probably an unemployed single man with a Walter Mitting Character sitting alone in a Bedsit BUT I maybe wrong and to disprove this all he needs to do is publish his name, address and show us a photograph but I expect he will hide and carry on with his bile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.