Friday, September 15, 2017

Is The Archers Left wing

I have been listening to the Archers since I was 15 when I first started work on a Farm but over the last few years it has been a vehicle for promoting Political Correct Left Wing ideology. I have to say it is the only Soap I listen to or watch but talking to people who watch all the Soap Dramas the same is happening on these programs.
So we have had a Homosexual couple who were Married, now I am against same sex marriage for many reasons but the government have made it legal so that is that, the latest saga with these abnormal pair is that they are about to adopt a child to make their relationship stronger. Now adopting a child for that reason in my mind is wrong and I also believe every child deserves a Mum and Dad. Yet that is not the reason why I am complaining, what my problem is that according to Archers everyone in this programme is over the moon with these two. Yet it does not represent reality according to statistics 50% of the population are against Same sex marriage and Same sex adoption so why doesn’t the Archers feature people who do not agree.  Interesting enough I have just read a newspaper White person cannot adopt a Black child because of an identity problem, yet Same sex couples can adopt as can a single person. All surveys have proved that Children brought up in Married relationship do better then any other relationship. Now in the real world this cannot always happen for many reasons yet these people can do a good job but surely the adoption authorities should look for the best situation for the child and not pander to people’s whims. The answer is that these Soaps are being used to promote Lefty PC, sadly many people believe these soaps represent real life and these are the people who being manipulated into their ideology  

The time has come to get rid of these writers and employ people who will represent the real world with all its faults and not use these soaps for propaganda. Will this happen I doubt it and I will be called a bigot for expressing my veiws

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.