Saturday, December 16, 2017

A Clarke Gathering

Friday all the Clarke family plus Valerie's Brother and his wife, Dennis and Jackie were invited to my son's John/Rebecca's  flat for Christmas drinks and nibbles. Oh and I must not forget Susan's Beau Brian and his two boys , there was one Clarke missing and that was Lewis, who has a more important Job of developing his career in the Navy

It was great evening and typical Clarke Fashion turned into a bit of a nutty night, all my family have the same sense of humor which for us can be great but not always understood by others. Needless to say I repeated my jokes about what do you call a Turkish Baby? plus the small girl on a farm trip. This was received with OH NO not that again, could not understand I had heard the Jokes before and still laughed. As you can see from the various photos things went Mad

To all my friends Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and to my enemies it is your turn to stand on your head


Martin Clarke 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.