Saturday, December 02, 2017

Holiday Adeje 17


I am in to my 5th Day of my holiday in Costa Adeje Tenerife and it has been great. The Guayarmina Princess Hotel is the best I have been to in my 6 visits here; the food is fantastic (which is not helping my diabetes), staff great, facilities great. I was bit dubious about going All Inclusive again as we have had some bad experiences in the past but this 5 star hotel was no worries.


The entertainment was first class looked round the Bar area and saw all these old people and suddenly realised I was one of them, it was a pleasure to see many of them doing proper dancing i.e. quickstep etc. When I started courting Valerie she tried to get me to go dancing lesson, in those days I thought this would affect my macho image, I remember saying to her next you will want me to wear a pink
shirt. How wrong I was and how right she was as I watched people my age performing those dances. Just prove image is not everything, I have included a lot of photos to bore you with









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.