Monday, April 16, 2007

So Derek Wyatt did lie

Please read email I recieved it seems Derek Wyatt MP did lie

Dear All
Following my earlier open letter to Derek Wyatt, I have today received the following email (I assume by mistake!) which appears to have been sent by Mr Wyatt to Roger Truelove ("Christine" is Roger's wife and the Swale Borough Council candidate in Woodstock).

If you doubted who is the real puppet master behind our local Labour MP just read the last sentence!

Obviously, Mr Wyatt received sound advice about what to do because the "lie" has been removed from his website.

I await a response and an apology, but I won't hold my breath!
Best regards
Gordon

----- Original Message -----
From: WYATT, Derek
To: Gordon Henderson
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:26 AM
Subject: RE: An Open Letter to Derek Wyatt
I’ve looked at what I have written; where did he say he wanted the housing as haven’t we repeated this in Christine’s leaflet.

How should I respond I thguht the housing issue was on his web site but no longer.

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.