Sunday, January 11, 2009

Please call me a PAKI

What is all the fuss about Prince Harry? Some one from Pakistan is a Paki as is some one from Britain a Brit. My mother was German so I was called a Jerry, Kraut or sometimes I was called a Paddy because I had an Irish Grandfather, most of the time it was in fun and sometimes it was meant to insult who cares they are only WORDS. It will not be long before all nicknames will be banned because they are not Politically Correct for example CLARKES are generally known as NOBBY how long will it be before some PC merchant will suggest that using the word NOBBY is wrong because it insinuates it means it means the person is a PENIS.
Finally the word Paki is derived from the word "Pak" which means Pure, so I would be honoured to be called a PAKI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.