Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Greedy Employers

I have to laugh when people say that our benefit system is to generous it maybe for a family and bogus invalidity claimants but for a single man it is not One of my tenants has been unemployed for two years and NO he can not get a job I know because I have written countless references for him. He gets his rent and Council tax paid by the council, his food electric, water gas, clothes etc he pays for out of his £65 a week unemployment benefit on occasions I have had to give him food. The real culprits are British Employers who hire foreign labour with excuses they have no one here trained WELL Train them he cannot be that hard to train someone to pick strawberries, stack shelves or drive a Fork Lift. These employers would rather see their own country man starve then lose profit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.