Wednesday, March 21, 2018

My Reply to Conservative Deputy Chairman


James Cleverly MP Deputy Chairman Conservative Part

This MP sent me email stating “I am Haunted Martin”

My Reply

I tell you what haunts me is that we have a PM who believes that Sharia Law helps people in GB  a Law that condones violent punishment and is against British Law What haunts me is that we have a PM who says Islam is a religion of peace if she had read the Koran she will see it its violent religion who wants the world to be Muslim, it condones slavery, paedophilia, treats women as second class citizens and shackles of men plus a lot more everything  in the UK which is illegal. What haunts me is a government stops Reporters entering the country to interview Tommy Robinson and speak at Hyde Park but allows back ISIS Terrorists who have murdered people and they house them and finance them, What haunts me 2 people are sent to prison for shouting abuse at convicted Muslim groomers while a Muslim Cleric found guilty of abusing an 11 year old girl gets a suspended sentence and grooming gangs go unpunished for decades. What haunts me is that the PM is not abiding by what the British People wanted that is to leave the EU. What haunts me is that Theresa May is still PM. What haunts me I used to be a member of the Conservative Party. What Haunts me is the Conservative Party are the only alternative to Jeremy Corbyn. What haunts me is what future do we have under any political party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.