Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel....

This was sent me by email:







>> The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel....>>>

Allah or Jesus Christ?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK> .

>> Last month I attended my annual training session for maintaining my security clearance in the prison service.There was a presentation by three speakers from the Roman Catholic,Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained their beliefs. I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say about the basics of Islam, complete with video. After the presentations, question time. I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a Holy War against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?' There was no disagreement with my statement and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!' I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not a follower of Allah, so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?' The expression on his face changed from one of authority to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin.' He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.' I then stated, 'Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill Muslims, or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!' The Imam was speechless! I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because He will take me to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?' You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless. Needless to say, the organizers of the Diversification' seminar were not happy with this way of exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs. Within twenty years, i.....e.. 2029, there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Sharia law Everyone in the U.K. Should be required to read this, but with the current political paralysis, tolerant justice system, liberal media and p.c. Madness, there is no way this will be widely publicised..... Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.

John Harrison MBE. MIDSc
The above meeting happened in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.