Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Balls promises all pupils lessons in Mandarin and Arabic

Balls promises all pupils lessons in Mandarin and Arabic

This the Labour Education Minister Edd Balls talking a lot of !!!

I speak German it was my mother tongue and I travel the World for my sport and I rarely need a translator most people I deal with speak english if they do not the first time I meet them within a year they have learnt English. The only nation I have found who refuse to speak English are the French. English is the International Lanquage so why waste a childs schooling on something they will never use I can see the point of learning French because a lot of International Organisation use itRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240535/Balls-challenges-Tory-shadow-live-education-debate-promises-Mandarin-pupils.html#ixzz0bj7kVJMx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.