Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Solar a way to make money

I am having Solar Panels fitted

Why?

To save and make money

On my Martial Arts Club I am having 20 Solar Panels fitted at a cost £14000 on my house 14 Panels at cost of £11000

He must be mad he will never get his money back but read on.

The Martial Arts Club uses approx £1800 per year on Electric with the Solar Panels I will get all my electric  free plus I should get approx £1700 for supplying the National Grid so that’s £3500 per year that will take 4 years to get my money back and will be about the same time for my house

So am I mad?

The company I am using is PV Solar UK if you are interested I will ask there rep to give you a call

Martin Clarke


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.