Thursday, March 30, 2017

Faversham Church

I have lived in Sittingbourne all my life and the next town to me is Faversham a lovely ancient Market town. In that times I travelled to the town on countless occasions' and each time I say I must visit St Mary of Charity Church 
http://www.stmaryofcharity.org/2.html Well Thursday I did that. What lovely historic Church this is never realised how big and beautiful it was. In modern Britain we are being bombarded by the Left, Atheist, secularist and Muslims that being Christian is something we should be ashamed of and that GB is no longer a Christian Country. That is not for me I believe in the teachings of Christianity and visiting Churches like this confirm my belief and the history of our Great Country







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.