Thursday, April 26, 2018

Islamaphobia and LBC


Islamaphobia and LBC

I enjoy listening to some LBC programmes so when I heard Ian Dale was doing a show on why Islamaphobia is on the increase I thought this would be interesting. NO it was a typical Ian Dale Snowflake programme, instead of dealing with the issue we had an hour of Muslims complaining how bad they have been treated by white people. Have to admit some were quite disturbing but some stretched the truth, interesting enough nothing was said about Muslim insulting non-Muslims. At no time was there any discussion on why so-called Islamaphobia is on the increase.
I phoned up half way through the show and spoke to one of their researchers after telling what I wanted to say, they would phone me back needless to say that never happened.

I told him I would be saying the following:

Things have changed over the last 30 years then most people did not know what a Muslim was. Then we had some snowflake invent the word Islamaphobia that means the fear of Islam not Muslims as a whole. I do not have any Muslims friends but I use the local hairdressers, Indian restaurant plus I have been to World Sambo Championships for 30 years and met many Muslims and never has there been any mention of their religion. Yet why do we have this genuine fear of Islam? Well look at the evidence first there is ISIS and the atrocities they have committed and lets not forget the bombings and killings in the UK some say that it is radical militant Muslims. Yet the media and establishment have refused to publish Muslim incidents in the UK. Social Media has allowed us to see what Islam is about massive marches demanding Sharia law, demonstration against our soldiers, demanding the death of Dutch Politician Geert Wilders, Muslim patrols insulting non Muslims and much more.
I said to the researcher that I was reading the Koran so I could understand what Islam was about and I was disgusted about the violence before I could finish he went on to say that the Bible was as bad. This made me angry and I said where does the founder of Christianity Jesus Christ say that it was all right to kill Homosexuals, where did he say that was the duty of his followers to kill non-believers. There is over 100 passages where Muslims are told to kill Christians and Jews, it goes on say behead your enemies, enemy children made to become slaves, young captive girls and women are made sex slave, it tells husbands to beat their wives, women who are raped are at fault and should be stoned to death, anyone who leaves Islam should be killed and there is much more plus lets not forget Islam wants to conquer the World.
This can all be checked just read the Koran. Now Ian Dale wants to know why there is an increase in so called Islamaphobia well read the above but no Snow flake Ian Dale would rather listening to bleating hearts rather then facing the truth.
Yet I am sure that there is a lot of Muslims who do not believe in the totality of the Koran but the problem is those who do. Yet insulting and attacking individual Muslims proves nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.