Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Facebook Aid Rear Enders Pensions

Facebook fatigue sets in for 100,000 Brits: Users bored with site deactivate accounts amid privacy fears


I came off Facebook some months ago someone had hacked in to it and sent out spam email using my account that was my initial reason for leaving. Why did I join? I thought it would be good advertising but it was just a place for gossip and argument. I now use twitter just to publicize my BlogSpot, follow me at Valmarclarke

Civil Servants go on strike because they are expected to retire at the same time as everyone else? Lets be fair they have not been over worked all their working life but on the other side if you sign a contract stating that you will retire earlier and on a pension? The reality is we can not afford a Civil Service that retires early.

Cameron pledges ANOTHER £814m towards vaccinating the world's poorest children (on top of £2bn we are already going to donate)

I am slowly getting tired of this man can he not understand we do not have the money or the inclination for this AID especially as a lot goes to countries that can look after themselves i.e. India and China have a look at this chart so see how much we contribute. Is he doing this for us or is he doing it for himself so when he retires from Politics he will be known as” ST David of England who helped the world’s poor “with our money

East Enders sparks uproar with gay bedroom scene before the watershed

Why is it that these directors of soaps try and put over there political views in there soap operas. My wife tells me that there are Homosexuals and Lesbians in all the Major soaps as if this is normal life as the country sees it. Well I must be the abnormal one now days as I only know two Homosexuals and they use my brothers Gym both are big blokes and are no way poofy. Maybe the Television Industry is full of these people who have deviant sexual appetites but these directors should get out into the real world and meet real people and stops being so plastic. Some years ago The Archers introduced some Homosexuals who have now been accepted as a normal couple, I wonder how many of the writers in this programme have actually lived in the Country. Most of these villagers will not accept you if you were normal and lived in the village for 20 years, the writers went on to have most of the Village against Fox Hunting Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.