IS IT TIME FOR THE PEOPLE OF ENGLAND TO REVOLT?
This is what has happened over the last couple of days
1) Eastern European given working tax credits and child tax credits to supplement their low incomes, yet if they work for less then 6 months in the UK they do not pat Income Tax
2) One in four primary school pupils are from an ethnic minority and almost a million schoolchildren do not speak English as their first language
3) UK fears migrant influx as EU bids to break down border controls
4) Cameron pledges ANOTHER £814m towards vaccinating the world's poorest children (on top of £2bn we are already going to donate)
5) The joke of 'secure Britain': Vile banned militant extremist strolls through Heathrow immigration as 200 Somali criminals are allowed to stay due to human rights
6) Brussels demands an extra £2BILLION a year from UK in 'outrageous' 12% rise
EU demand is three times the rate of inflation
Britain already contributes £15.3bn annually
Equivalent to every family giving £700 a year to Europe
If this was any other country there would be riots in the street forcing the politician’ s to listen to the people because Cameron and his Libdem Government has no teeth and no bottle. Yes they can take on the Teachers Unions a battle they will win and deserve to win because these unions do not have the backing of most of its members or the public but anything to do with Europe they are on their hands and knees groveling, what of the Human Rights Act during the election this despicable bit of law was meant to be kicked out and replace with a British version but NO this non representative coalition government back tracked on Human Rights an EU. Cameron and the LibDem Joint Prime Minister keep telling us that the coalition is working YES keeping them in power but it is not working for the people o0f England.
What we need is a revolution not a bloody one but a revolution of Conservative MP’s who will stand up against the Libdem Government and a Libdem Prime Minister who calls himself a Conservative. We need a radical leader a modern day Maggie Thatcher who can shake the Political Elite to the core. A leader who thinks of the people and not of their won GLORY
I am lucky and have good Conservative MP and a good Conservative Council but they are Warriors led by Donkeys
POWER TO THE PEOPLE