Someone did a lot of research to put together all of this data. Often these programs are buried within other programs making them difficult to find.
M Eye Opener
WHY is the USA going BANKRUPT? Read
We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.
I hope the following 11 reasons are forwarded over and
over again until they are read so many times that the readers gets sick of reading them. I also have included the URL's for verification of all the
1 . $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal immigrants each year by state
2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food Assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, a nd free school lunches for illegal immigrants.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is
spent on Medicaid for illegal immigrants.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML < http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML >
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal immigrants, known as Anchor babies.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal immigrants.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal immigrants.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal immigrants for Welfare & social by the American
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal immigrants.
Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI
10. In 2006, illegal immigrants sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their Countries of origin.
11 . Off The Dark Side Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .
Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping
$ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR AND
IF YOU'RE LIKE ME, HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING THIS AMOUNT OF
MONEY; IT IS $338,300,000,000.00
WHICH WOULD BE ENOUGH TO
STIMULATE THE ECONOMY FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY.
Are we THAT Stupid?
YES, FOR ALLOWING THOSE IN THE U.S. CONGRESS TO GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!
If this doesn't bother you, then just delete the message.
Landlords can’t just go round increasing their rents willy-nilly. They do, however, have a right to adjust the rent at certain intervals. The way in which they can go about increasing the rent will depend on whether the tenancy is fixed or periodic.
If the tenancy agreement includes a specific rent review policy, the landlord must stick to it
Fixed term tenancies
Landlords have no right to increase rent during a fixed term – unless the tenant agrees the increase with them in writing. Once the fixed term is over, however, landlords can raise the rent in one of two ways:
Renew the fixed term, but with a higher rent (provided you give tenants the appropriate notice and they agree to renew)
Or you can let the fixed term run its course and let the tenancy automatically drift into a periodic/rolling tenancy, and then increase the rent
Landlords should notify their tenants 2 months before the fixed term is due to end. If the tenants accept the increase, the tenancy can simply be renewed with the new increased rent amount. If the tenants don’t accept the increase, it leaves the landlord time to serve notice
Landlords have a right to increase rent once a year. However, there are some restrictions to that:
The increase must be “fair and realistic” i.e. in line with average local rents
You must give your tenant appropriate notice (1 month’s notice if rent is paid weekly/monthly or 6 months if rent is paid annually)
If you want to increase the rent during a periodic/rolling tenancy then you will need to give your tenant a “Landlord’s notice proposing a new rent” form. The NLA have a free template here.
See, it’s not rocket science! Just remember: a great tenant isn’t easy to find. If you have a reliable tenant in place, it’s crucial that you maintain a good relationship. Give them plenty of notice before you go about changing rent and they won’t feel like they’re being played. Good luck!