Can you believe this? If a person has a sex change I do not have a problem with them competing as a women although one must ask the question would they still have the strength and power of a Man which they were born with. The idea that some one can claim to be a woman when it still has Testicles is unbelievable, that person is still a man and for that to compete as a women would be just as bad as a athlete taking drugs. Why not just do away with different sex competitions and let Men Women and others compete together?
Once again we a small minority are taking control over the Majority according to the Gender Centre there was 800 to a 1000 Male to Female operations in the USA with a population of 320 million the UK has a population of 65 million so maybe we have had 200. So why the need to change the Olympic Rules?
Transgender atheletes to be allowed to compete as the other sex in the Olympics WITHOUT having gender reassignment surgery
· The International Olympic Committee received proposed guidelines at its 'Consensus Meeting on Sex Reassignment and Hyperandrogenism'
· The policy change would allow transgender athletes to compete without having gender reassignment surgery
· It would allow transgender athletes to compete after one year of hormone replacement therapy and no surgery is required
· The change would be in line with NCAA standards in the United States
· See more on the 2016 Olympics at www.dailymail.co.uk/2016olympics
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412969/Olympics-change-policies-allow-transgender-athletes-compete-without-having-gender-reassignment-surgery.html#ixzz3y5ehBd30
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook