Thursday, September 23, 2010

Battle of Britain Bredgar Boy

Did any of you watch the programme on BBC about the Battle of Britain featuring the Mcgregor brothers well what you may not have known was the Wing Commander teaching him to fly Cliff Spinks lived in Bredgar  and I believe went to Borden Grammar School, I did not know him but I worked with his father when I was 15 his dad Ron spoke about him often and if he were alive he would be a very proud man. The reason I write this is to make people realise that TV is not just for Celebrities, Footballers and people with little or know brains from Big Brother but every now and again real people appear who have done something practical in their lives and this case served his country all his adult life and his father was a Tractor Driver, Cliff shows if you want something bad enough you can get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.