Monday, March 19, 2012

I love Holland


I have just returned fro a competition is Holland Dalfsen; I am not going to bore you with competition but just mention couple of things I noticed about the country.

The first thing you notice is how clean the country is, I mean no litter. Everyone’s Garden is perfect, they take a great pride in their houses, no old cars left partly demolished in the gardens, no gates hanging of hinges or beer and wine bottles left in the garden. Even the countryside looks well cared and the roads on the whole are perfect NO pot holes anywhere to be seen. I especially like their markets, the cheese, the fried fish lovely The Dutch are proud of their country something I can not say about Modern Britain

There are downsides the countryside is to flat for me and the smell! The cost of fuel is horrendous Diesel £1.50 per litre Petrol £1.70 per litre and the food and a and beer is a little dearer then here

All in all a good weekend, shall look forward to going next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.