Sunday, October 02, 2016

What do you think

Below is an article I put on Gossip Board Facebook The majority agreed with me but several said we should put languages of all foreigners who use the school, some said I was racist because I said the following what do you think
St Peters RC School have circulated a communication stating that it will be in English and Polish? Now I know a lot of the School are RC Polish which has been a good thing for the English Roman Catholic Church but does this School not realise we live in England a country that speaks English and the best way to encourage integration is for us all to speak the same language. I very much doubt Schools in Poland communicate in English as well as Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.