Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Magpies, Tapes to CD, Darling Buds

Does anyone know anything about magpies I have a couple in my garden and they do not stop making the most awful noise it stops you sitting in the garden, do they eventually fly of or do I take my air gun to them?

How do I transfere tapes to CD?


Date for your diaries! Following last year's fantastic event ....

The Darling Buds of Bredgar is BACK!

When: Sunday 1st July 
Time: 12-4pm
Where: The Paddock, Gordon Cottages courtesy of Maestro Andy Whitnell

Stocks and sponges, stalls and skittles! Good honest family fun for all! ALL WELCOME!

All money raised will go towards new projects for John the Baptist Church, Bredgar

Please feel free to pass this email on to friends and family.

Thank you! Sian and Andy

Sian 07595 333 686
Andy 07734 561 136

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.