Thursday, December 24, 2009

Right Wing Martin

I am told I am right wing what ever that means our local Newspaper is East Kent Gazette has a left wing bias in its editorial staff that it most probably why I have very few letters printed. I used to be a frequent contributor to the EKG until the present government started to tumble in the polls. The point I am making is the only true freedom of speech is though the Internet and through blogs so keep reading.
When my articles were printed I was often stopped in the street and congratulated because I writ en what they wanted to say but did not have the courage or the knowledge to put over their message.

Those who can remember the last Editor of the EKG John Rogers (Now there was a fair man) I can report he is doing well, managed by his marvelous wife Marleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.