Saturday, February 09, 2013

Weight and Age- Animals are Poofs-Council Tax


One of the problems with getting older is that your body does not function as well as it should and to maintain a level of fitness and health is hard work.  I have always kept myself fit as an International Competitor that was to be expected; when I was younger I competed in the Super Heavy Weight Class so weight was not an issue. Retirement was forced on me in 2001 after I won the World Masters Judo Championships my knee had got so bad I had a struggle walking I still trained but not to the level I was used to and my weight ballooned to 160 kilo/ 25 stone 3 lbs. to top it  all I found out I had type 2 diabetes. About 4 years ago I had a knee replacement followed by a hip replacement and I still not regret doing Judo and Sombo. This was a turning point for me as I began to walk better plus felt better in myself and to some degree the diabetes helped me, as I had to monitor what I eat and drunk. For the past year I have kept a record of every thing I have eaten and drunk including alcohol and the odd cake etc. The best I managed last year was 143.2 kilo/ 22 stone 7lbs Blood Pressure 127/59 pulse 59 great but yes there is always a but? Christmas came along and for 2 weeks I was not as strict with myself No I did not go mad but several Cakes, bottles of wine, assortment of cheese took their toll. I climbed to 149.8 kilo/ 23 stone 7lbs Blood pressure 148/78 Pulse 78.
The point I am making, as you get older slipping of the wagon is easy but the way back is even harder and longer I am now down to 147.8 kilo 23 stone 4lbs Blood Pressure 135/75 pulse 63 but it has taken me a month to lose just 2 kilo.
Some say Martin “get old gracefully enjoy yourself “ well I will worry about that when I am 90, my father died at 63 he was heavy smoker and drinker. I am now 63 and that’s not going to happen to me

Couple of interesting bits in the newspaper , he one about Council spending is an eye opener, how about the animal poofs Yes it seem some professor obviously Gay want  to promote Animal Homosexuality what a queer thing to say . Look at the price of cars

They squeal about cuts but the truth is town halls are spending more than ever - by fleecing you



Sir David Attenborough gets a mauling from academic....because he's 'ignoring' all the gay animals in his BBC nature documentaries
•    Homosexuality in animal world 'pretty much everywhere'
•    Dr Brett Mills says documentary makers are ignoring issue
•    As a result, audience's view of what is natural is being skewed






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.