Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weight and life



Being just FOUR pounds overweight can increase your risk of heart disease by 20%
  • An increase of just one BMI point can raise heart disease risk by a fifth
  • Obesity also raises insulin levels, blood pressure, and cholesterol
  • Heart disease kills 82,000 Britons each year and numbers are rising








I am 6ft 2 inches 63 years of age an ex international Judo and Sambo player a Southern weightlifting champion, I train  5 days a week for an 1 hour a day my average pulse 65 Blood Pressure 130/70 sugar average 7 chest 56 ins waist 48 inches recent cardiogram showed me perfect I eat sensibly and only drink weekends in moderation

Here is where it all goes wrong I am 23 stone I am told I have to lose 10 stone back to a weight I was when I was 13
by doing this I will become fit and healthy??????????????????

According to this article not much hope for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.