Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Doctor Who - Free Meals

What has happened to Parents and People today? I refer to the ridiculous idea that we the tax payer are to fund a Hot school midday Dinner for all Kids from 5 to 7 what has happened to Parents supporting their own children. I remember back in the 1950’s/60’s we paid 5 shillings for 5 hot meals and looking back they were not the fast food these kids get. A few kids were given free meals but they were really hard up. My mother made sure my brother and me had a decent meal when we got home. That idiot Clegg said that it will save a family £400 per year per child, marvellous and one wonders what they will spend that money on New Flat screen TV, New Video Games, Fags, Booze, Holidays etc.? There is also a thing called Breakfast Clubs for kids who do not get no breakfast at home because there parents are to lazy to give it to them or they are left indoors by themselves because both parents (if they are lucky enough to have two parents) are at work. My kids never went to school without a breakfast and I was not sponging of the state. PARENTS THEY ARE YOUR KIDS LOOK AFTER THEM its about time you realise they are your responsibility NOT THE STATE


I included this article because I mentioned it the other day  BUT I wonder if Richard Littlejohn reads my Blog as he refers to people in Sittingbourne COINCIDENCE??


Doctor Who in homophobia row over lesbian lizard kiss. There’s a headline you don’t expect to read every day.
Gay rights campaigners are bouncing up and down with indignation after the BBC removed a scene in which a lesbian lizard woman called Madame Vastra is seen snogging her on-screen ‘wife’.
They were anxious to avoid offending Muslim viewers in the Far East. In Singapore, for instance, programmes ‘promoting’ same-sex relationships are banned. I wonder if the BBC would have scrapped the scene for fear of offending devout Christians in Sittingbourne.

Gay rights campaigners are bouncing up and down with indignation after the BBC removed a scene in which a lesbian lizard woman called Madame Vastra is seen snogging her on-screen ‘wife’
Shouldn’t have thought so for a minute. Offending opponents of gay marriage is probably why they included the scene in the first place.
What puzzles me is why the producers would want to peddle a lesbian storyline in a series aimed primarily at children.
Still, there does seem to be a statutory clause at the BBC which demands gay themes in all drama output. For the record, I couldn’t care less. But what does making the lizard lady a lesbian actually add to the show?
I’ve always thought the Doctor was asexual, not that I’ve watched Dr Who since he was played by Patrick Troughton.
No doubt they’re planning to ‘out’ him as a Friend of Dorothy in the next series, the one in which the Daleks turn their talents to soft furnishing and the Cybermen are all revealed to be closet Judy Garland fans.


Read more: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2740258/LITTLEJOHN-Immigration-It-s-funny-old-game.html#ixzz3C9C06vBm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | 
DailyMail on Faceb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.