Saturday, December 27, 2014

I HAVE COME OUT! YES I AM STRAIGHT

I HAVE COME OUT! YES I AM STRAIGHT

I will be 65 years old next year and I have kept the secret to long and now I am prepared to tell the World I am straight yes a Hetro-Sexual. My first recollection of this was when I was about 11 years old, when I began to get funny feeling when I saw girls doing gym, a little bit later I began to enjoy watching Honor Blackman as Cathy Gale in the Avengers, then it was Ursula Andres in the Doctor No posters. Things were now out of control I soon began reading the Titbits, I approached an understanding Teacher and he said I was quite normal and said I was very brave to say I was Straight. I met my wife Valerie when I was 17 and she soon realised I was straight which she said she was pleased about


Lets hope many of you out there who are straight will come out and with the supports of organisations like SHAM (Straight Heterosexual And Married) and  LAST (Lets All  be Straight Together)  with their help we Heterosexuals may gain the same rights as the Gay community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.