Friday, August 05, 2011

Immigrant Poll

QUESTIONS ON IMMIGRANTS IN BRITAIN


TOO MANY IN THIS COUNTRY?
YES (strongly/tend to agree) 71 %
PLACE TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON PUBLIC SERVICES?
YES 76%
MAKE GETTING A JOB MORE DIFFICULT?
YES 62%
MAKE BRITAIN MORE INTERESTING TO LIVE IN?
YES 33%
GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY?
YES 27

WHEN WILL DAVID CAMERON DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I recently had an email from someone who reads my Blog and suggested as I am fed up with Cameron  I should leave the Conservative Party
WHY SHOULD I?
I have a good Conservative MP A good Conservative MEP and a good Conservative Council what I do not have is a good Conservative Government. I never voted for Cameron as leader of the Party as I thought he was a copy of Blair who I dispised I voted for David Davies.
It is not so much what Cameron is doing is what he is not doing
The Human Rights act is the downfall of this country and when in opposition he agreed with this but he refused to do anything about it because of weak kneed LibDems
Immigration is the same we will cut immigration instead it is on the rise
EU cost us more then we recieve he agree to look at the subject

Doing something about these three issue would make a tremendous difference to this Country BUT the smell of power can make a Consrevative into a LibDem

If we the public had to vote for a Prime Minister he would be the last person I would vote for

Lastly they are introducing a polling system where if a certain subject recieves enough online support the subject will be debated in Parliament brilliant! can you see that happening? imagine people asking for a vote on the EU will that be debated? I doubt it why should a Turkey vote for Christmas . How many ex minister etc end up with a cushy job in the EU

Oh by the way I have a bad back and shoulder and am in a filty mood

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2022432/There-ARE-immigrants-UK-say-seven-10-Britons.html#ixzz1U8mwF4qZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.