We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.?
Are you aware of the following?
The British Government provides the following financial assistance: -
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER (bearing in mind they worked hard and paid their Income Tax and National Insurance contributions to the British government all their working life) Weekly allowance: £106.00
- IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN (No Income Tax and National Insurance contribution whatsoever) Weekly allowance: £250.00
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Weekly Spouse allowance: £25.00
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Weekly Spouse allowance: £225.00
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER Additional weekly hardship allowance £0.00
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN Additional weekly hardship allowance £100.00
A British old age pensioner is no less hard up than an illegal immigrant/refugee yet receives nothing
- BRITISH OLD AGED PENSIONER TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT £6,000
- ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS/REFUGEES LIVING IN BRITAIN TOTAL YEARLY BENEFIT: £29,900
Please read all and then forward to all your contacts so that we can lobby for a decent state pension.
After all, the average pensioner has paid taxes and contributed to the growth of this country for the last 40 to 60 years.
BUT IF THERE IS NO MONEY TO INCREASE THE PENSIONS THEN MAKE THE IMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES BENEFIT LOWER AND PENSIONERS BENEFIT HIGHER AS THEY HAVE PAID IN ALL THEIR WORKING LIFE
Sad isn't it? Its about time we put our own people first.
Most people won't have the guts to forward this.
I Just did!