Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Autumn Colour

I am not a great lover of Winter in Kent, the Sun goes down to quick, its Cold, Damp and Wet. As luck would have it I caught a dose of Flu just before my Flu Jab. I have not had Flu for years and forgot how much it affects your joints, as you get older and my diabetes.  Yet after complaining Autumn can be a very colourful Month, the photo below is taken from my bedroom window overlooking the hot tub. Some years ago I planted some plant or other which creep along the lattice work and in the Autumn it creates some stunning colours, this year a vine has crept along a bush which in May /June produce Blue flowers. You can see the red streak along the green  which I find quite attractive




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.