This clip is from the USA but can apply to our Armed Forces as well. If you do not have a tear in your eye after watching this I will be surprised.
Now read the following item about how so called hard done by STUDENTS
Maybe they should all have a stint in the Forces
National Union of Students refuses to condemn ISIS due to fears it would be 'Islamophobic'
- Student had put forward motion calling for condemnation of ISIS atrocities
- Also called on National Union of Students to pledge support for Iraqi people
- Motion defeated after rebellion led by Black Students Officer Malia Bouattia
- She said motion raised at meeting was merely a 'justification for war'
- Ms Bouattia has vowed to start work on revised motion which will not be 'Islamophobic'
- Daniel Cooper, who proposed motion, said he could see no signs of Islamophobia
- Debate raised National Executive Council meeting of the NUS in September
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2794183/national-union-students-refuses-condemn-isis-fears-islamophobic.html#ixzz3GISPXyhA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook