Friday, March 20, 2015

Good News Taste of Portugal & Bad News back in Hospital

Well Good News and Bad News

Good News:

Went to my favourite restaurant last night Taste of Portugal for a Paella night. Have a look at the menu and can you get a meal any where else at that price? Taste of Portugal will be moving to Halfway Minster Isle of Sheppey in Mid April Sittingbourne's Loss Islands Gain

Bad News

Back in hospital tommorrow for Key Hole on my knee seems the infection is not going away. So total Knee replacement 6 weeks ago, back in for 3 days for Intravenous antibiotics 2 weeks ago now back in for another 3 days key hole to clean joint and put antibiotics straight in then 3 days intravenous. My fear is that I will have  knee removed a block put in for 3 months then another knee. Just a 1% chance of this happening lets hope my luck holds out as I did win the Lottery this week £25
 8 years ago I had a knee replacement was walking with out stick the difference is I now have diabetes which they think is responsable for me not being able to heal. This has to be a warning to you all watch what you eat, cut back on the sugar and watch your weight and do not think you will stay young forever






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.