Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Out of Hospital






Well I am out of Hospital it seems the key hole surgery worked and they have got rid of the infection, lets hope it stays that way. The surgeon gave me some photos of the infection which are below. Hope he doesn't think I am going to frame them. I may still go to the Europeans in May 50/50 chance if he gives me permission but still have to wear those horrible surgical stocking which I hate as the suspender belt cuts into me and high heels do not suit me

I have to admit I have felt very down good job I had Val running round for me, she is the only one who really knows me. So I have included a video for you to remind you and myself that one time in my life I did have knees that worked





l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.