Thursday, May 29, 2014

One Direction

Now One Direction faces race storm: Fans' anger after video apparently shows Louis Tomlinson using shortened version of the N-word

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2641634/One-Direction-video-apparently-shows-Louis-Tomlinson-using-version-N-word.html#ixzz335jR1Gc0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


I do not have a clue who these people are but I wonder if it is a newsworthy article , this type of things has been happening in the Celebrity, Pop star culture for the last 70 years. Plus what do you expect when you give young people so much money and publicity, mind you if they supposed to be such an Icon of virtue to young people why not retain the myth rather than the truth.

What shocked me was the following tweet which says its alright to take drugs but to call someone a name is very bad? Now I wonder what is going to cause more damage name calling or Drug abuse?



 i am going to allow comments on my site now I have rid myself of childish individuals with their bad language 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.