Saturday, January 31, 2015

Married 45 years




On this day January 31st 1970 I married Valerie Susan Apps that is 45 years ago. I started courting her in April 1967 at the tender age of 17. It does not seem possible 45 years have gone by and I have 3 children and 5 Grandchildren.

Things have certainly changed we were married, when Man and Women married rather then the abnormal marriage arrangements of today. A time when if you lived together with out being married it was called living in sin or living over the brush, a time when you had children in marriage and if you got a girl into trouble you married her, a time when a husband was expected to work and care for his family, a time when a women drank Babycham or CherryB and did not stagger around the town drunk, a time when a Gentleman never spoke about his sexual activity, a time when divorce was frowned upon.

Times have changed maybe for the better? maybe for the worse? only the individual can decide that
  
Those who say natural marriage between a man and women doesn't work, we have proved it does

Our Love for each other is stronger now then it ever was, the only problem as you get older you get forgetful. I often chase Val around the bedroom but when I catch her I forget why I was chasing her






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.