Thursday, April 30, 2015

Should Paul O'Grady be sacked?


I loathe Cameron – I loathe Osborne. We didn’t vote them in and yet here they are deciding for us.
"I’d like to see their heads on spikes on Tower Bridge. Seriously. I’d sleep well.

Paul O'Grady


To Whom it may concern
I wish to make a complaint about Paul O'Grady. Although a TV celebrity has the choice to support what ever political party they wish and use their TV Celebrity status as a vehicle for their point of view it is a step to far that he advocates the death/Murder of the Prime Minister and the Chancellor . This is according to a Circular being sent round Facebook and other media formats, can I remind you that Jeremy Clarkson was sacked for a less offensive  remark and physical abuse but he was a Conservative supporter while it is obvious that O'Grady is a Labour supporter maybe they can say what the like with impunity
One hopes ITV will ask for a full apology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.