Friday, January 24, 2014

Marriage-Floods-Trains


Val and myself will have been married 44 years on January 31st, so marriage can work but we are a generation of people who told that you worked at a marriage. The permissive society started in the 1960’s has cumulated where we are now. I would like to make one example on how modern society treats relationships:
While waiting in the Post with 8 sections and only 2 in operation, I overheard a conversation from Young women about 19 years old
“ Excuse me I am having a problem with an item my boyfriend brought, it was delivered to my house. My boyfriend and me live together in my Grandparents house, but the postman would not let me have the parcel because I did not know my boyfriends surname” LIVING WITH SOMEONE WHO’S NAME SHE DID NOT KNOW?? and with her grand parents??



Decline of marriage: Just 4million homes now made up of husband, wife and children
    About 15.2 per cent of families consist of a married couple with children
    Is 300,000 fewer than a decade ago and 600,000 fewer than ONS figures
    Iain Duncan Smith is conducting review of how to keep families together




This is a really interesting article and makes you realise Nature know best

Drowned by EU millions: Thought 'extreme weather' was to blame for the floods? Wrong. The real culprit is the European subsidies that pay UK farmers to destroy the very trees that soak up the storm
    Water sinks into the soil under trees at 67 times the rate of soil under grass
    Farmers are not eligible for EU payment if the land is covered by trees
    As a result, flood-preventing trees are cut down, removing vital protection





Have a look at video clip shows how my mothers lot know what they are doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.