Friday, January 17, 2014

Portugal Photo's Part 1

My Portugal holiday in January was one of the best I have had in years, who could imagine sun bathing in January even Valerie got her bikini on. 


Val trying to tempt me
Sunbathing in January
Our hotel was the Clube Praia da Oura Albufeira which he paid just £26 a night which I thought was a bargain, yet when I come again I will move closer to the Old Town. Round the OBT hotel was rather dead with most of the bars and restaurant closed in the Old Town  most bars and restaurant were open
Carlos Kim Val Martin
Val overlooking Beach in Old Town


It was Carlos and Kim who made our holiday they took us to parts of the Algarve  lot of people very rarely see, Castles, Churches, beautiful scenery and much more. Both myself and Val will make this a regular holiday in January/February and we can recommend it to anyone

Lots of lovely biulding including Val/s and carlos pilgrimage to an Aldi

History is very important for the people of the Algarve you can see many Castles in the area plus a lot of churches the Roman Catholic faith is still very important in Portugal

The Beauty of these old Churches
Castle Town of Silves

Old Style Church near the rocky coast inside Fortress of Sagres







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.