Saturday, August 02, 2014

Tommy Robinson

I don' t believe that Demonstrations really achieve anything only grief for the people who live near the marches, I also do have any time for left wing or right wing groups. Yet I have recently watched Youtube clips with EDL Founder Tommy Robinson and was very impressed, take time to watch the clips and tell me he is not talking sense.
Yet TV are always trying to make him look like a Fascist Racist thug. His interview with Paxman was a triumph for him against a left wing interviewer but look at the clip where there is a panel discussion see how the audience have been selected to a person to be anti everything he said. The one thing I did like is when he said to the panel you are only sitting there because you earn money. 
Tommy get into Politics you are someone who speaks from the heart and speaks a language people understand 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.