Several article have caught my eye today
1) Yet another group of immigrants committing a gang Rape coupled with all the Pakistanis grooming white girls one has to ask the question why are they allowed in this country and what make their culture treat women with so much disdain and disrespect?
2) The two teenage girls killed by a 20 year old motorist is heartbreaking BUT what was a 14 year old doing out at 4 .15 am in the morning?
3) At long last a Judge has taken those money grabbing, scum Immigration Lawyers to task over abuse of immigration laws
• The PC behavior of the Students Union made me laugh, You remember Uni students who come from mainly middle class families have a gap years, drink lots of alcohol and they and their parents complain they have no money. Well they have banned some of their fellow students because they do not conform to their PC World i.e. Union says it is standing against 'racism, ageism, sexism, ableism, homophobia and transphobia' Mind you they must be intelligent to make up the words, my spellchecker doesn't recognise them
4) So a Royal Marines kills the enemy “SO WHAT” that what you do in war. How many of the enemy will be charged with murder and torture of our Soldiers? None. They will be allowed to live in the UK under the Human Rights Act. Give that marine a medal for doing his job
5) 19 years on and the EU still cannot balance its books and there are people who still think we should belong to this corrupt dictatorship?
After Judo/Sombo last night the discussion came around to the immigration issue and the general consensus was that their will be Race Riots in this country in the next 5 years. I suggested that the indigenous English will rise up against the immigrants but as one sage said that will not happen, as it is not in the English DNA to riot. He went on to say it will be the immigrants who will riot demanding more and more rights and money, most probably more rights then the English have. The Government will give into them or there will be some EU Dictat that will enforce laws on us. None of the 3 main parties represent the ordinary Englishman any more, they along with the immigrant minority will rule the majority the first step to a Dictatorship something we are already seeing with the EU.
Young girl victim of sex gang ‘was plied with drugs until she felt dead before being passed around for sex’
• Victim referred to as A was one of five under-age girls allegedly abused
• The girl, who was 13 at the time, told the Old Bailey of a string of abuses
• Four adults and four minors are standing trial in relation to the charges
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487994/Young-girl-victim-sex-gang-plied-drugs-felt-dead-passed-sex.html#ixzz2jr89lkGY
Last picture of tragic teenage girls killed in hit and run: Victims, 14, and 16, pose happily for camera just two hours before they died
• Jasmine Allsop, 14, and Olivia Lewry, 16, died early on Sunday morning
• They had happily smiled and posed for the camera just two hours earlier
• Man, 20, who was 'going out with Olivia' arrested on suspicion of murder
• Police have been given more time - until Thursday morning - to question him
• He allegedly drove into the girls and then collapsed at nearby petrol station
• Jasmine's mother describes holding her for hours and kissing her goodbye
• 'I told her she was my angel... I remember her blue eyes staring'
PUBLISHED: 07:19, 6 November 2013 | UPDATED: 08:39, 6 November 2013
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2488191/Pictured-time-Two-teenagers-hit-run-happily-pose-camera-just-hours-killed.html#ixzz2jr8N2h00
'Stop abuse of deportation laws': Lord Chief Justice backs Government's drive to tighten laws on removing criminals and illegal immigrants from the country
• Lord Thomas said ministers were 'quite right' to look at abuses
• Controversial right to family life used by criminals to remain in country
• Also criticised last-minute appeals as 'intolerable waste of public money'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2488127/Stop-abuse-deportation-laws-Lord-Chief-Justice-backs-Governments-drive-tighten-laws-removing-criminals-illegal-immigrants-country.html#ixzz2jr9rXwHR
'Racist' university students refused entry to union nightclub for wearing sombreros and fake moustaches... and Native American member of Village People is also banned
• University of Birmingham student union cracks down on 'offensive' outfits
• Basketball team was told they could not enter club dressed as Mexicans
• Another student went on night out with friends dressed as Village People but was banned because he was the 'Native American'
• Union says it is standing against 'racism, ageism, sexism, ableism, homophobia and transphobia'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487763/Racist-Birmingham-University-students-refused-entry-union-wearing-sombreros-fake-moustaches.html#ixzz2jrAOTpKn
Auditors refuse to give EU accounts a clean bill of health for 19th year in a row as rate of unexplained spending rises 23%... with UK liable for £800m
• European Union spent nearly £6billion in 'error' last year
• Rural spending was the worst area with £1billion wasted
• British taxpayers will be liable for more than £800million
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487670/Auditors-refuse-EU-accounts-clean-health-19th-year-row.html#ixzz2jrBI7oAY
Royal Marine accused of executing Taliban prisoner 'made a dreadful mistake in a corner of a foreign field'
• Commando identified as 'Marine A' shot captured Afghan fighter in the chest
• The 39-year-old said he thought the insurgent was already dead when he shot him at close range
• The incident was filmed by a camera mounted on the helmet of a second man, 'Marine B'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487905/Royal-Marine-accused-executing-Taliban-prisoner-dreadful-mistake.html#ixzz2jrBzUhSn