Sunday, May 17, 2015

Caravan Time at SeaVeiw

This year I have a permanent spot for my Caravan at the Haven Seaveiw Park at Swale Cliffe Nr Whitstable. This is just a 25 minute drive from my house, I was not that certain this was the right thing to do as I like travelling round the country. Yet Valerie was very keen and as usual the female of the species normally get their way and so far it was a good decision. We book the spot from March till October at a cost of £2500 you may think this a lot of money but most Friday till Monday we have been in the Caravan. The Park has a club house with good quality entertainment every Saturday night, this week we had a Male Singer with songs from the 50's to the 70's, this is the time when you need a group of people to join in. My old mate Dave Boulding was the man I miss most he used to enjoy a sing song just like me but he had the advantage that he knew the words. The only problem is that this is a place for young families so you have to put up with children running around to till late, young parents do not seem to have the control or do not want the control my generation had but even so a nice club house.
Boating Pool Ramsgate

Sometimes you forget what is on your own doorstep, we have travelled to Margate, Herne Bay, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Whitstable and many local villages, finding new attractions. The other thing is you end up watching DVD's you would not have time to watch at Home, we are into The Sopranos and have just finished the 2nd series.

Caravanning is in my mind a very relaxing experience and a bonding one, I now actually sit near the wife, it has been known that we actually touch each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.