Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Which one is the wife

On my facebook page I have been winding up the left wing middle class Guardian reader, you know the type they are the ones who think they are superior to the rest of us and if you disagree with them they call you a Bigot, yet a Bigot is a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions?

Any rate they recently sent me a Poster of some typical masculine looking Lesbian women kissing, with a caption of  "Someone just reported this

picture of me kissing my wife so I'm sharing 








I asked the question which one was the Wife? Naturally I got no reply

I make no bones about the fact I find Same Sex Marriage as disgusting, undemocratic as we the electorate were never asked our opinion and  unfair on other people and groups of people who want to bond together and have wrote several articles on the issue as expected the Left wingers attack me calling me homophobic.
Yet the titles do separate people like me who are in a Normal Marriage oops must not say that, better rephrase Traditional Marriage.  Royal Mail recently introduced gay-marriage friendly titles to postage system Letters can now be addressed to 'Mr and Mr' or 'Mrs and Mrs' after pressure from customers and gay and lesbian rights group Stonewall the Gay Pressure Group/Pink Mafia. So I know understand that when married theses Homosexuals and Lesbian are pronounced Husband and Husband or Wife and Wife, which is a good thing as it distinguishes them from Normal Heterosexual Couples who are still refereed to as Husband and Wife, well at he moment that is the case I just wonder how long before some Gay Couple complain that the use of the word Husband and Wife stops them being equal.
In Traditional Marriage the wife takes on the husbands name in most cases, I wonder how that works in Same Sex Marriage/Gay Marriage?

I am please at the moment by announcing that My wife and myself are Mr & Mrs I have been part of a Ceremony that has been around for Hundreds of years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.