Saturday, May 23, 2015

Manston RAF Museum


I had the grandchildren this weekend so we took them to Manston RAF History Museum. This was great place to visit and surprisingly the George and Poppy throughly enjoyed. Although this was mainly during the Second World War in the 1940's not a great deal had changed when I was youngster in the 1950's, so this brought back memories of my childhood. A time which was very much what people thought was a traditional England and a time I enjoyed immensely. Below are some photo's  





You been waiting long?


I love this time of year, the greenery still some blossom makes you feel good to be alive 

What is this bird?


A kent Cottage

Milton Regis Prk

Whitstable castle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.