Thursday, December 27, 2012

Swearing on Facebook

I normally only use Facebook to promote my My combat events but occasionally I do comment on items. What I can not understand is why people have to use swear words most of the time it is F**K. So when this word appeared on Face Book I commented is there any need for this kind of language. which was followed by two comments one was just the word C**T and the other complained that I used the word  To instead TOO.

I can understand when talking a swear word may pop out in the heat of the moment but to actually physically type the word and then present it on Face Book or simular programmes baffles me? Needless to say I unfriended him as I am not prepared to have these people using my site to spread filth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.