Sunday, December 02, 2012

This Rich Greedy spoilt Brat


Have look at this article below, I have no objections to people earning money and leaving it to their children but I can also understand why in the early 1900’s people turned to the then new Labour party and the Unions when you see people living on the streets starving when others are living high of the hog. Yet as a modern day right wing Conservative I believe in people making money I believe in that entrepreneurial drive to become rich and wealthy YET as a Christian its is the duty of those who are well of to look after the genuine needy and I believe the majority do but every now and again you bring up these people who are a disgrace to humanity.

Tamara's Versailles: A 50-seat cinema, a gilded ballroom and 15 bathrooms... F1 heiress's £78m palace to keep up with her sister


It seems the mega rich completely dominate our live without an idea of what the ordinary mans wants or needs we have Bankers who use our money to pay themselves mega wages, we have our Political Leaders all Millionaires and not one having a clue about the lives of ordinary people WHERE are the Maggie Thatcher’s a Grocers Daughter, John Major a Grammar School boy?

Can I quote Matthew 19:24
“Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” This just highlights about what I said about the Rich helping the Poor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.