Tuesday, January 22, 2013

David Bellamy and Snow







The Press and media continually bleat about freedom of speech what they really mean is freedom of speech if you agree with them especially the BBC but I notice our local paper have the same attitude

The BBC froze me out because I don't believe in global warming: Outspoken as ever, David Bellamy reveals why you don't see him on TV any more
    Conservationist dismissed man-made global warming as 'poppycock' in 2004
    BBC 'stopped giving him work' and his career dried up as a result, he says
    Campaigners spat at him in street and sent him 'paedophile' hate mail
     
Her are couple of comments from the article

And in 1996 he let rip against wind farms (‘because they don’t work’) during one of his regular appearances on Blue Peter: ‘That was the beginning really. From that moment, I was not welcome at the BBC.’

But it was his global warming comments in 2004 that really cut him adrift. The killer blow came when The Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts, of which he was president, dropped him. ‘I worked with the Wildlife Trusts for 52 years. And when they dropped me, they didn’t even tell me.
They didn’t have the guts. I read about it in the newspapers. Can you believe it? Now they don’t want to be anywhere near me. But what are they doing? The WWF might have saved a few pandas, but what about the forests? What have Greenpeace done?

Have included a couple of Photo’s of the Snow in the Garden for my foreign readers and just to let them know if we have snow for one day in GB the country stops




Scene of my garden


Susan George Poppy attacking me


Attacked by George after leaving my Gym



View from my Brothers Bungalow in Bobbing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.